Thursday, September 3, 2015

Road Trip Ready to Go

I decided that the jade qi energy I need is green for overall balance of body, mind and spirit, but yin light green.  And white jade, lots of it, for peaceful spirit.  And since I have some anxiety, some yellow/honey jade with qi energy to balance my spleen meridian.  I'm taking 5 jade bangle bracelets.  Plus the deep deep green almost black jade bangle I always carry in my handbag.

By the way, jade is heavy!  When I jade bangle shopped in China, I would have to end my shopping day when I couldn't carry any more.  My husband and a Chinese associate were also shopping with me.  At the end of the day, we had to get a Chinese medicine foot massage to relieve all the exhaustion from carrying jade around the country.

And I purchased a new handbag for travel, my basic necessities, which also include my jade bangle bracelets.  I posted photo with the first jade bangle of the trip on Twitter today.

The stores are closed and will open again September 9 when we are on our final leg of the road trip.  If you miss drooling over the jade on the web sites, you can view the Pinterest accounts, both Jade Heaven and Ying Yu Jade.   And you can follow my jade bangle bracelets on their road trip on   Twitter 

If you follow on Twitter, keep track of the jade bangle bracelets that get shown in the photos.  There will be a contest when I get back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment