Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New Shipment-A Big Box of Jade. Want to See What's Inside?

I spent the morning cleaning up my "jade office", finding boxes and trays for the new shipment of jade from China today.  Most of it was my two most favorite items:   jade rollers and Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets. 

Mid-afternoon, the DHL driver arrived, and carried the big, heavy box to the end of the driveway, near the door, but outside, not inside, because unpacking is very messy.

The box with my jade shipment from China arrives!






Well packed.  My jade associate is a great packer

First layer is Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets
Second layer, more jade bangle bracelet with certificates of gemology testing
 Third layer, even MORE jade bangle bracelets, and the certificates
Fourth layer, jade rollers.  You can see I'm running out of room to put the jade bangles
Fifth layer, more jade rollers, the premium variety with a large and small roller
Sixth and final layer, so sad to reach the end of the box
What didn't I show you?   You'll have to check the web sites to find out!

The next few days will involve sorting through everything and finding a place to store it all.  I will open each jade bangle bracelet packet, there are at least 100!  Then match the number to the certificate, and temporarily store them until I can get them photographed and listed.  Most will be listed on Jade Heaven web site, and JadeBangleBracelets web site.  Ying Yu Jade is slowly transitioning to be mostly for Chinese jade, the jade health tools and rollers, some of the older jadeite bangle bracelets that are "mine", from the Ying Yu's Jewelry box collection, and vintage and pre-worn jade

Right after I sign off this blog post, I'm going to look at each new jade bangle.  Don't you wish you could help me?


No comments:

Post a Comment