Friday, October 20, 2017

Why People Wear Jade Bangle Bracelets: Life's Path and Journey, Mindfulness

This morning I was hand washing the tiled floor in a small room, on my hands and knees, and I remembered to move my jade bangle down my arm to wrist, and keep my hand over the cloth I was using so when I moved it wouldn't accidently hit the floor, and risk cracking or breaking.  Even though I always have a jade bangle bracelet on my left wrist, the jade is never "silent".  The qi energy of the jade reminds me constantly it is on my wrist. 

That's part of what mindfulness is about.

You may notice that many of the Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets and Chinese "river jade" bangle bracelets have messages in their title and description. For example:

"Keep Calm and Carry On" Burmese Jadeite Bangle Bracelet JHBB574

"Keep Calm and Carry On" is both a life's path kind of jade bangle bracelet. If you are mindful while you are wearing it, the white color will be calming, joyful and the few deep green veins will remind you that while you are calm, relaxed, feeling joy you have it within you to "carry on" to do what you need to do.  If you are dealing with difficult situations, the qi energy and your mindfulness will help you to stay on, or make a new path.

I have received emails from customers who tell me that wearing their jade has helped them get through difficult situations.  Some customers must attend business meeting, and wear their jade to touch it, play with it, during the long and sometimes boring period of time, and not only have something to enjoy during the time, but the qi energy seems to give them something positive that they would not have recognized without it. And protection is another qi energy people feel from their jade.  It helps on life's path.

Mindfulness is being in the "here and now", being aware of the moment.  When you practice it, your life improves.   Like not letting my jade bangle slide down my wrist unprotected and hitting the hard floor this morning. 

Mindfulness does not require daily meditation, workshops, and lots of work to "get it".  When you wear genuine and natural jade with good qi energy, you will feel it and it will be easy to become mindful of it.  Touching, handling jade while I'm listing it, for the past 18 years, has been helpful to my mindfulness, and I share the qi energy "feel" of the jade piece with you, as part of the description.

Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment