Saturday, September 23, 2017

Natural Color Green, Lavender, "Hong" Red Burmese Jadeite Bangle Bracelet, Grade A and Looks Amazing

Last year when I received one of my shipments of Burmese jadeite grade A bangle bracelets with certificates of gemology testing, one stood out and I pulled it from the lot to keep it on my desk, so I can look at it every day.  If it were my size, I would keep it.  But it's too pretty to stuff away in a drawer with so many other bangle bracelets.  So here it is:

Burmese jadeite grade A bangle bracelet, green, lavender, "hong" red #3086

Amazing natural color green, lavender, "hong" red Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet.This is one of the most amazing color jade bangles I have purchased, and if I didn't have a certificate of gemology testing, grade A natural genuine Burmese jadeite, I would wonder if an artist colored it.  The green color varies, from deep green to apple-almost-imperial green. The lavender color also varies, quite bright in one large area and softer color like "clouds" at sunset.  There are a few veins of "hong" Chinese red (red with honey hues).  It has a very spiritual energy feeling, very uplifting and mentally, emotionally positive.  Icy cold to the touch.  
Another view of #3086 Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet

Very unique and special, and one of a kind.  And of course, only one.  I hope this one goes to a jade lover who will wear it all the time.
Comments are welcome.  To avoid SPAM, you will not see your comment
your comment posted until it has been moderated  through SPAM check 




1 comment:

  1. I agree it is much too pretty to be stuffed in a drawer.As I am of German Irish descent and almost six feet tall I have no doubt this would not fit me but it is beautiful. My initial reason for coming online was to verify there was such a thing as Canadian Jade because I had never seen such variations in color your site was an education thank you. I create natural gemstone jewelry and I want to make sure that when I tell my customers a stone is something that I'm being accurate. This pendant I'm looking at is beautiful but I wasn't sure that it was actually Jade because of all the variations

    ReplyDelete