Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lady Gaga Has Firbromyalgia, I Do Too, and Jade for Qi Balancing Fibromyalgia

I read about Lady Gaga cancelling her appearances, and her hospitalization, due to her fibromyalgia.  I have fibromyalgia, also, and don't know how she could put on her great shows, the talent and energy that gets drained with fibromyalgia.

The Calm Spirit blogger recent postings are about how I am using cannabidiols (CBD)  from hemp and trying to get approved for medical marijuana in Florida.  The CBD is for the deep pain, and the THC in cannabis marijuana is for the brain to connect the pain relief with the brain functioning.

Chinese medicine considers that fibromyalgia is "liver and spleen disharmony" with neurotransmitter dysfunction.  That means jade can be helpful by choosing the jade color that balances the blocked qi meridian.

I have some jade bangle bracelets I wear for my fibromyalgia depending on what meridian feels unbalanced. My everyday carved Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet that I have featured in previous blog postings has the qi energy for keeping balance.  Here are some jade with colors that could help the "liver and spleen disharmony":



Burmese jadeite fibromyalgia qi energy charcoal and honey for liver and spleen


The charcoal jadeite color is related to the kidney meridian, and honey related to the spleen meridian.

Carved Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet green for liver meridian and honey for spleen meridian.
Dragon and Phoenix carving, yin and yang, body mind and spirit balancing.



I make a great effort to be mindful and positive, and need the qi energy for the neuro-transmission  functions that often aren't balanced.  Lavender jade has that qi energy, and the green is related to liver meridian for good health.  It's effects is like THC effects to the brain functions


The lavender and green Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet in the photo above was the third jade bangle bracelet I purchased in China.  It was part of the jade for sale in the hotel my qi healing group stayed in Guilin in the year 1999.  It seemed to "jump out at me" and I felt so blissful when I touched it.  But it was about $5000 and I I was reluctant because I didn't really "know" jade back then.  The Chinese doctor who was with our group kept encouraging me to buy it and I thought he was going to get some money from the hotel if they sold it to me.  But my qi master who is Chinese told me he was encouraging me because he thought the jade was healthy for me.  We were in Guilin for three days and every time we went in or out of the hotel I looked at it.  On our final day, the jade seller told me if I gave her all my clothes and cosmetics in my luggage, I could have it for under $1000.  We did the exchange. The next morning when our group came down to the lobby for breakfast, they were all wearing my clothes and makeup and smiling at me!  And I was smiling wearing my lovely lavender and green jade bangle bracelet

Comments are welcome.  To avoid SPAM, you will not see your comment
your comment posted until it has been moderated  through SPAM check 


1 comment:

  1. interesting.
    must be why i am all of the sudden attracted to red/yellow jadeite or even yellowish xiu bangles!
    that explains a lot!

    ReplyDelete