Thursday, July 6, 2017

Low Prices on High Quality Jadeite Bangle Bracelets: 1 for Me, 5 for Sale

If you haven't visited Jade Heaven and checked out the Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets with certificates, you are missing really good, low prices.  In fact, some customers are asking "what's wrong with them?" when they see the price under $200.

The only thing "wrong" with them is that I have so many in inventory that I'm reluctant to purchase more.  My supplier in China is offering me beautiful jadeite bangle bracelets that are larger sizes, 60-64mm, and that size is limited.  So my selfish reason for low sale price is I love to buy jade, unpack the box and relish in touching, trying on one gorgeous jade bangle after another.

And what happens is that I find one that I love in my size range for every 5 I unpack.  To limit myself, I have a large jewelry amoire (full) and a dresser drawer (full and overflowing).  I'm also featuring some of the jade bangle bracelets I keep for myself.

Ying Yu's Jewelry Box Amoire full of Jade Bangle Bracelets

Jade bangle I love and listed "Yin Yu's Jewelry Box


The Burmese jadeite grade A bangle bracelets with certificate will be featured with sale price on Jade Heaven Sale and JadeBangleBracelets Sale pages.  The selection will rotate, so you can check back to see what's been added at low price.

Although I love all these jade bangles, I know they needs wrists to be on, to share their qi energy with your body qi energy to "glow" and look good, feel great.


Comments are welcome.  To avoid SPAM, you will not see your comment
your comment posted until it has been moderated  through SPAM check


No comments:

Post a Comment