Monday, June 19, 2017

The Beauty and Versatility of Chinese "River Jade" Bangle and Bead Bracelets

I was sad when I sold the last two Chinese "river jade" bead bracelets to a customer in Malaysia a couple of weeks ago.  But when I was cleaning up the inventory, I found five more that had fallen behind the drawer they were stored in.

Chinese "river jade" bead bracelet

As of today, only five are available.  These have been the most popular jade bead bracelets on Ying Yu Jade web site.  Of course, I am keeping one for myself.

Chinese "river jade" is one of China's most famous jades.  The natural color is from minerals in the river water where they are mined.  Chinese doctors have used this kind of jade as "medicine" because the colors of the jade correspond to the five meridians of the body.  But most of us wear these because they are fun and lovely.

https://yingyujade.com/collections/jade-bead-necklaces-bracelets/products/big-bold-beautiful-chinese-river-jade-bead-bracelet

https://yingyujade.com/collections/jade-bead-necklaces-bracelets/products/big-bold-beautiful-chinese-river-jade-bead-bracelet
 This is how they look worn together on my wrist.  The green bangle in the bottom photo is a classic Chinese jade bangle bracelet.

My personal Chinese river jade bangle bracelet with river jade stretch bead bracelet
This photo shows how it "goes" with other Chinese "river jade" bangle bracelets.  The jade bangle on my wrist is my small size 53mm and I wear it when I feel really "out of sorts" and need balancing.  The green color is the main healing color, related to the liver meridian.  Black jade color is related to the kidney meridian.  The yellow honey color is related to the spleen meridian.  Honey with red hues related to the heart meridian.  And the white veins are related to the lung meridian.  The "river jade" beads have all five colors relating to all meridians and they were selected and made into the stretch bead bracelets based on Chinese medicine.

And we all need to "take our medicine"!

Comments are welcome.  To avoid SPAM, you will not see your comment
your comment posted until it has been moderated  through SPAM check


No comments:

Post a Comment