Sunday, May 26, 2019

What Kind of Jade Bangle Bracelet Should I Wear? Get a Good Collection!

If you have only one jade bangle that you own and wear,  it is probably a very special, meaningful, and possibly valuable piece of jade.  But if you have only one jade bangle bracelet, maybe you wish you had more, and shop for jade bangles often.

And if you have a family member who keeps track of every dollar you spend, it can be difficult to find a good reason to have a "collection" of jade bangle bracelets.

But keep in mind:  jade is "medicine" for you.  Jade has qi energy.  And the colors of jade are related to the meridians in your body.  White = lungs.   Green = liver   Black = kidneys   Yellow = spleen.
Red or "hong" = heart.

This past week has been a very sentimental, joyous, and busy week.  We ate out often, and ate a lot more of foods we usually don't eat, but it was delicious, so of course we splurged.  Yesterday I helped a friend who manages a small boutique and had a fashion show.  I announce the the models and the outfits, and she asked me to wear a dress that was sort of tie dyed: tan blending into green blending into lavender.  I had the urge to "feel" through my jade bangle bracelet collection, and pulled out a jade bangle I had not worn for a long time.  I put it on my wrist while I was getting ready for my task, and even though I know jade is "medicine", I was surprised how much better I felt.  The leftovers I ate for lunch had upset my stomach.  The heat of the day was wearing me down.  But after about 20 minutes with this jade bangle bracelet, I felt much more energetic, and didn't have to be concerned about getting hiccups while I was announcing.

"Honey" color reddish-yellow color with qi energy for spleen and heart
A few green veins for qi energy liver (body-mind-spirit)

Reverse side of jade bangle bracelet is white, qi energy related to lung meridian
Peace, coolness, spiritual





And of course everyone thought it was gorgeous!  I am still wearing it today.

If you decide you want a "collection" of a variety of jade bangle bracelets for your "jade medicine box", let me know while you are shopping.  It can get expensive buying genuine and natural Burmese jadeite and Chinese jade.  But I want you to have a "good collection" and will give you discounts for getting yours.   There is contact email address on each of our web sites.

Get you jade bangle bracelets while you can.  Our "old mine" Burmese jadeite bangles are the best quality, have the best qi energy, and will increase in value over time because that kind of jade is rarely available now.  The jade bangle bracelet "with certificates of gemology testing" are newer jade, but eventually they will be "vintage", also.

Have fun shopping!  But have even more fun wearing jade bangle bracelets that "feel right" for you.


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.





1 comment:

  1. that sounds like my life--a husband who keeps track of every dollar I spend!!!! I've seen a couple bangles on your website that I would love (I wear a 59mm-62mm) but with a family of 6, getting something I want--like a jade bangle(!!)-- is usually the last thing on the list.
    I love to look at all the bangles and screenshot the ones I like 😁🙄😥🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂
    btw-- I love that bangle in the picture!!😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete