Monday, July 1, 2019

What Kind of Jade Bangle Should I Wear? - Jade Bangle Bracelets for July

I have not had time to blog for most of June.  Busy helping people find the best jade bangle bracelet for wearing.  For some, it's their first time to wear a jade bangle bracelet.  They want a beautiful jade bangle, which the more pretty they are the higher the price, but not sure of their size.  And that really does make it difficult to decide.  So I promise to work with them to get the best jade bangle for them and their budget.  And that takes a lot of time, but I am so happy when we finally get "the one".   And some customers are jade bangle bracelet collectors.  They like to have a good selection because they are very mindful of the qi energy in jade, and since every moment in our life is different, they want to wear one that "goes with" their qi energy at the time.

July is usually a hot month, in the middle of summer.  I live in central Florida where it is warm most of the year, but really, really HOT in summer.  I love jade bangles with deep green veins, carved jade bangles with deep color, black and charcoal color jade bangle bracelets.  But they feel too "heavy" when the weather is hot.  80% of my jade bangle collection is "summer-y".   Although when I'm going out to dinner or an evening activity, I would exchange my "light" one for a darker and pretty one. 

Light, white color jade has qi energy for cooling, serenity, peace, ease of life.  And translucence adds to the cooling feeling.

Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets for July would be translucent, so probably the "old mine" jadeite, mined and carved prior to the 2008 ban of importing jadeite that originates in Myanmar (Burma).  White, light green, lavender have good qi energy for July.  JHBB-3291 shown in the photo below is a good example.  The "glowing" quality comes from the translucence.  It's not "see through" translucent, which you should be wary of unless it's a high price because C grade jadeite is often bleached with acid to make it translucent, then color added.  C grade is still "real jade" but you should be aware that the color may change, fade or the acid work its way through to your wrist.

JHBB3291 "Bless Your Spirit" Glowing Burmese Jadeite Bangle Bracelet

Traditional Chinese jade is a very good choice for translucent and light green color.  These are the kind of jade bangles people in China wore for centuries, until Burmese jadeite was introduced in the 19th century.  When I went to China for jade shopping, I noticed that the Chinese people were buying Chinese jade in jade shops, while tourists were looking for the Burmese jadeite.  I truly love the green translucent Chinese jade bangles, and especially love the carved ones, like the NJCARV-19 jade bangles and others in the Ying Yu Jade Traditional Chinese Jade Bangle Bracelets Collection.

NJCARV-19 Carved Chinese Jade Bangle Bracelet


Translucent carved Chinese jade bangle bracelet on my wrist

If you love collecting and wearing a variety of jade bangle bracelets, these are some suggestions for what kind of jade to wear in July.


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.




3 comments:

  1. YingYuJade is genuine and natural Chinese jade and Burmese jadeite. https://yingyujade.com
    JadeHeaven is mostly Burmese jadeite, genuine and natural
    https://jadeheaven.com
    Hope you find the jade that is just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. My beloved jade bracelet broke a few months ago Today I bought a new one but I do not see anything online that looks like it. It is green both brown ribbons and some darker green. I was told it was purchased in Hawaii originally for $600 (I bought it vintage for less). I would like to send you a photo. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your special jade bangle bracelet broke. You can send me a photo to jadeheaven88@yahoo.com and I will give you my opinion. I understand it's difficult to purchase online, so much "drama" about jade! And you hope what you buy is genuine and natural.

    ReplyDelete