Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What Kind of Jade Bangle Bracelet for a "Mature" Woman to Wear?

I've been so busy the last few weeks helping customers choose their best jade bangle bracelets that I haven't had time to list new jade bangles and other items.  This seems to be the time that "mature" women are looking for their best jade bangle bracelet, or someone is looking to purchase one for a mature woman.

And that's me, too!  As a "mature" woman I have done research on the best kind of jade to wear at this time of my life, but it also must be jade that I love. 


You can see from former posts that my favorite kind of jade is the "old mine" Burmese jadeite,white with green veins.  White jade has qi energy related to the lungs, for wisdom, dealing with loss and grief in life, spirituality.  The green jade deeper green jade is related to liver meridian for health and wellness, and I definitely need that kind of qi energy now.

Last decade I purchased a lot of "sister" Burmese old mine jadeite bangle bracelets from a jade carver who made them all from the same jade rough he had purchased.


I have sold several of these in the past few weeks.  Some of them were my size and of course I wanted to keep them, but sold them in the "Ying Yu Jewelry Box Collection" where I sell some of my personal jade and some of the jade bangles I am very tempted to keep for myself. 

BB2708 "Breath of Green on White Burmese Jadeite Bangle Bracelet


This BB2708 is the largest of the "sister" set and has the perfect qi energy for "mature" women, or anyone who is attracted to it.  As I always say:  you are attracted to the jade that has the best energy to you.  Look at jade mindfully, and you will know what's best for you.

Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted



No comments:

Post a Comment