Friday, December 8, 2017

Countdown to Christmas for Jade Shopping

I was at the locked mailboxes today to pick up my mail, along with other people getting their mail, too.  Some of them were compaining about the huge postcard from the USPS postal service in their mailboxes.  They were talking about how the post office wastes so much money sending these out, only to get thrown in the trash, which most were doing.

I'm keeping mine right on my desk in my office.  It has a schedule of the deadline to get get parcels in the mail in time to be delivered for Christmas:
     First class retail:  December 14
     First class mail:  December 19
     Priority mail:  December 20
     Express mail:   December 22



Those are the dates I have to have your order packed and in the outgoing mail pickup.


Yesterday was the first day this December I went out to do my own holiday shopping.  I left early and planned to stay out until mid-afternoon.  In the first store, Ross, I could hear my "cash register" going off.  I have an app for my stores that makes an old cash register "ding" when an order is received.  It was an order that the customer got free shipping, and didn't upgrade from first class to priority mail, so I decided it could wait until I got home, and if it was too late for mail pickup, it would be in the next day mail.  Then the "cash register" kept going off, so I decided to go home and get orders packed and ready to go.


I treat my customers the way I want to be treated.  And I know when you place your order, you want to get it as fast as possible.  That's why so many people join Amazon Prime, to get two day delivery service.  Do you actually get two day free delivery service on orders?  If they are over a certain price, they quality.  But two days doesn't mean two real days.  Maybe you have noticed that you place your Amazon Prime order on a Monday, and you actually get it Thursday or Friday, or maybe even later.  Your tracking shows "out for delivery", then around 5-8 PM you get a notice that it won't be delivered, and no date scheduled. 

I will pack your order with my 18 years of experience in packing jade.  And it will be in the mail on the same or next day.  That's how I want to be treated, and I do the same for  you.




And our beautiful jade has such good qi energy, it moves quickly and reliably from my office to you. 


Jade Heaven "Bi" Symbol of Heaven, Burmese Jadeite Pendants


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted




No comments:

Post a Comment