Thursday, November 9, 2017

Too Busy To Take Care of Yourself the Way You Want To? Stop and Start Pampering






This is  my excuse: since hurricane Irma I've been busy not only with cleaning up the outdoor mess, but the indoor mess has grown because of bringing outdoor things inside. And with internet off for several days, I got way behind on the web sites, getting photos taken, edited and new listings made.  Now it's almost holiday time, starting with my making Thanksgiving dinner. 

We were discussing with our friends about New Year's Eve.  None of us had made plans like we usually do in October, so we finally made reservations for dinner and festivities.  I need something new to wear, and new shoes, etc.  And a hair appointment.

I was looking in the mirror deciding about hair, make up and what I would wear, and I noticed the frown line wrinkles were deeper.  Yes, I've been squinting outdoors a lot in the brightness, and frowning about all that there is to do outside.  I don't know why I didn't notice that my "wrinkle kit" was not on my bedside stand as it usually is.  I warm the pad and put it on my forehead until it cools, then use the cool jade roller on the wrinkly area, then my entire face.  Easy to do, and good results.  I started again three days ago, and notice an improvement already.  Part of the reason is that when I'm focused on wrinkle repair, I remember to wear polarized sunglasses when I go out the door, and while I'm working I "mindfully" keep my forehead as smooth as I can.  And the mindfulness actually improves my mood. 

Ying Yu Jade FrownEase Wrinkle Relaxer Kit

I sell only what I personally like and use, and if it works for me, it will probably work for  you, too.  And it's on sale as the Today's Special today and tomorrow. 

If your days fly by too fast, and you're "eggshausted" from all you have to do, take time out to take care of YOU.   As I learned, you can't take care of other people unless you take care of yourself, too. 

And the qi energy of genuine and natural jade feels so good.

Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted


No comments:

Post a Comment