Many jade lovers also want to wear jade pendants, jade bangle bracelets with carving. And it's very auspicious to have special jade carvings in your home, business, life.
There are books written about the symbolism of objects, animals, flowers and Chinese culture. The jade pendants and bangle bracelet we sell with carvings include the meaning of the carving. Often there's a general meaning of the symbol. And when the symbol is combined with other symbols, and colors of jade, it can have extraordinary meaning.
These are some of the most common jade carving symbols and what they represent:
- Dragon is yang and male, the protector
- Phoenix is yin and female, nurturer and compassion
- Dragon and phoenix together symbolize yin and yang, the Dao, balance
- Bat is the symbol of happiness
- Lingzhi is immortal plant, for longevity and long life
- Bamboo is symbolic of flexibility and hidden strength
- Coins and yuan bao are symbolic of good fortune
- Pixiu is fun loving, and a protector, used often by gamblers
- Monkey is a trickster, but also protector of humans
- Flowers are yin, feminine
- The swastika is symbol of Buddhism
- Peaches are symbols of longevity and female sexuality
- Mandarin ducks symbolize mating for life
- A pearl is often seen with a dragon, and dragon phoenix
combination. Chinese people believe they are descendants from the dragon
and phoenix, and the pearl represents humankind
So wear your jade, and know you are wearing a stone that is very personal to your body. Jade is not only beautiful, but has deep meanings that can enrich your life and balance your body, mind and spirit.