Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Rewards Update

By the end of the week, the Rewards program will be available on Jade Heaven, too.
I was trying to figure out how it works, as it is completely new to me, too.  It looks like it runs by itself, and I don't, and can't, do anything to it manually.  So you, the customer, get the updates, and I don't know anything about it!

But, the rewards run separately on each site.  That means you can't combine the rewards, and each reward point is for the site on which you make the purchase.  There's no way I can adjust that option.

Some customers prefer to pay by money order, or check if they are repeat, long standing customers.  There is a cash / alternative payment option that can be added to check out, but I have had too much trouble with it already, so if you want to pay cash, contact me.  Cash customers have learned they get "personal rewards" with their purchase, like discounts, free shipping.  Cash is still an available option for USA addresses through our personal contact.


Small purchases add up to give you a reward
Small purchases add up to rewards for you


No comments:

Post a Comment