Friday, March 16, 2018

Wearing Jade for Happiness, Health and Wellness - How to Buy Jade

It's often difficult choosing your special jade.  On Jade Heaven and Ying Yu Jade there are so many good jades that sometimes you want them all!  But the reality is that you probably can't (unless you would like to purchase the web site!).

I encourage people who are having trouble choosing their jade to keep looking, and notice how you "feel" about the pieces you like.  Some may appear more desirable to you.  And some might make you feel that it's just right for you.  Most of the descriptions of the jade pieces include descriptions of the carvings, symbols.  Jade carvings, pendants have cultural symbols that can be meaningful as well as enjoyable.  And the colors of jade, according to Chinese medicine, related to the meridians of the body: heart, lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys.
So if you wear "jade as medicine", that's a good excuse to buy jade for your "medicine chest".

NJ2509 Chinese "River Jade" Bangle Bracelet with qi energy for Healing

People who buy jade just because they like it also get an indirect "good feeling" from the jade qi energy.  It makes you happy to wear jade!  And happiness is good for you. Maybe it's a "placebo", but it still is good for you.

So enjoy shopping for your jade.  Choose what works best for you.  If you find that it's not what you expected, request an exchange.  I treat customers the way I want to be treated and will do my best to help you get the jade that works best for you.

After all, I live and work in my "jade room" office.  And I know how good being surrounded by jade makes one feel.


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.




2 comments:

  1. Hi, love to read your blov about jade. I love to have 1 jade for myself but up till now i cant find one. Some say its not fit me and other say jade cant be trade. But when i read your blog jade can be trade/ exchange? Wish i can buy from you though. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do my best to help people find their jade bangle size, and a jade bangle that they enjoy wearing. Use the video on the Jade Heaven, JadeBangleBracelets.com or YingYuJade.com web sites to learn how to find your size. Then send me an email using the contact email on each site to let me know that this is your first jade bangle bracelet. I will keep track of your order, and if it doesn't fit right, we can do an exchange. Our stores will be closed January 24-Feb 2 while I am out of town, and will have limited access to internet. But I will certainly help you when I return. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete