Tuesday, July 5, 2016

"Feeling" Jade

I'm looking forward to getting moved into our new home in a week to 10 days.  We're going to move in our furniture that's in storage first, then all the boxes we packed.  I'm saving the jade for last because once I start working with it, I get very involved because it feels so good.

I love the coolness of the jade on my hands and skin when I'm going through a stressful time, or working hard.  And I also feel the qi energy.

Eggplant Grade A Jadeite Pendant JHP25


I keep all of the jade that's listed in small boxes, usually shoe boxes because jade bangles seem to fit nicely in shoe boxes and I can mark them outside and store them on shelves.  When I moved them to my temporary office space, there was a row of folding tables laid out for me, so I put them on the table tops.  During the move over, the boxes got out of order.  So after a week of the chaos, I decided to put them in some order and scheduled an entire day to organize.  I planned to organize the boxes by online store, and category and item number.  Amazingly, I could almost "feel" what was in the boxes as I touched them, and within a couple of hours had almost everything well organized.  I felt the Chinese jade bangles, jadeite bangle bracelets, jadeite pendants vs Chinese jade pendants, and the boxes of jade bangles that I doubt are grade A quality.

I have a lot of organizing to do when we move into the home.  So that's why I'm saving the jade for last.  It will be easier to organize, and "feel good"  while I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment