Saturday, May 15, 2021

What Kind of Jade Bangle Bracelet Should I Wear? My Wrist is Sore

 I have been selling jade online for 21 years.  So many customers are pleased with our jade that they come back for more!

But some of our long time customers are getting older, and wonder why their jade bangle bracelet doesn't feel comfortable on their wrist now.  I have been told that their lovely, heavy Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets "flops around" more on their wrist.  The bangle goes half way up their forearm, then "clunks" when it fall to their wrist.

I understand this problem.  I spend a great deal of time taking photos, listing jade products, updating the web sites, and every day there is a technical issue to deal with that requires a lot of "finger work" and  "wrist work" as I type, type, type so much during the day.  And I'm getting older, too.  My arms and wrists have become more "bony".  And I'm getting carpal tunnel issues, which means a more sore wrist.  (And just to let you know what helps, I use a jade "acu-roller" that has carved "needles" on it so it keeps my wrist feeling less painful).


My favorite jade bangle bracelets include heavy ones.  I love carved jade bangle bracelets, which are heavy because they have lots of jade in them.  And I love a very wide translucent white Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet that has rare imperial green veins in it.  It's very wide, difficult to get on, but when it's on my wrist, it stays close to my wrist and doesn't "clunk around" much.



I haven't blogged in awhile because I have been very busy with orders for jade gua sha tools that were shown on a TikTok video.  So many orders, I sold out and had to order more!  And all that work with orders, printing labels, keeping track of the supply, made my wrist start to ache, so I switched to a very slender and small Burmese jadeite bangle.  It's the classic round style, very vintage, and usually round jade bangles can be felt more on the wrist.  But because this one is so slender, it's very comfortable.



Another option for a sore wrist is to wear a Chinese jade bead stretch bracelet on the sore wrist.  These are made from genuine and natural Chinese jade that has been used for centuries to make jade health tools, like jade rollers, jade gua sha tools, jade "needles" and more.  Chinese jade has the qi energy for healing, and I have learned over the years that it does help make a sore wrist feel better.


Chinese Jade Bead Bracelet

Some of us jade lovers wear jade bangle bracelets for the beauty, some wear jade bangles for the good qi that appeals to them, and some of us have a large collection of jade bangle bracelets with beauty then choose what kind of qi energy they need at the time.  

And that's the best way to wear jade!

 
 Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.


Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.










No comments:

Post a Comment