Friday, March 13, 2020

Chinese Medicine Jade Tools for Health and Wellness, Resist COVID-19 CoronaVirus

My Chinese friends throughout China have been keeping in touch with me about the COVID-19 CoronaVirus that we started hearing about during Chinese Lunar New Year.  One of my friends told told me he and his wife were traveling south to visit family during that time, and that's when the CoronaViru started causing big problems.  They were isolated in a hotel, had to wear masks if they opened their room door, and could not leave for quite awhile.  He let me know he heard that it had started in other countries and that the USA was "blaming China" for it.  Because Chinese citizens don't legally have access to open internet, it is monitored in China, he wanted to know what our news was reporting.  And then he heard couldn't understand why there were so many people in USA who had caught the influence (flu) virus and so many had died from it, and couldn't understand why our country was was so obsessed with this CoronaVirus. He told me that China was treated many citizens with Chinese medicine, using herbal remedies that have been used for centuries. And now it is subsiding.

We don't have any kind of treatment for CoronaVirus in USA.

My Chinese doctor friend reminded me to keep my "qi energy moving smoothly" to stay healthy through this virus time.  Along with taiji and qigong,  and yoga, I have been using some of my traditional Chinese medicine tools at least once a day to keep the smoother qi flow throughout my body.

I use the jade gua sha tools for scraping.  I start with my neck, shoulder, move down my arms, then back and hips, legs and feet. 

Traditional Chinese medicine jade gua sha tools for scraping, keep qi flowing smoothly
More information on Ying Yu Jade about using these.  Some are on sale now.

The other Chinese medicine jade tool I use daily is the jade roller with "needles" carved over it.  It not only smooths the qi, it stimulates blood flow for health.  It is very helpful to me, helps with nerve pain and "restless leg".  I slowly roll it over arms, back, chest, then hips, legs and feet.

Traditional Chinese medicine jade "acu-roller", "needles" carved into
the roller  head to keep qi flowing smoothly and increase blood flow
We have been selling these more now that this CoronaVirus doesn't have any treatment yet here in USA.  Most people use them while they are still healthy, rather than wait until they become ill.

And of course wear your best, most healthy and helpful jade bangle bracelet all the time!  Jade has good healing energy, and is beautiful.  It's like "wearing medicine on your wrist".


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.




1 comment:

  1. I have definitely been concerned since my oldest son has been monitoring the situation and how the illness works and such. At first i wasn't too concerned, because lots of flus and illnesses have came in the past and we've always been okay. SARS, bird flu, swine flu... zika. all that stuff, and it did not bother me. I think the collective madness is what bothers me... not being able to find tissue and flour and such. That.
    BUT i also dont want my kids getting this covid-19... no way!!!
    For that reason, i made them all wear their jade pendants... my youngest son has a black jade bangle and i made him switch his other jade out for the black bracelet. I also dug out my own black bangle and put it back on despite it making me tired, i dont care-- i would rather be tired than straight up sick.. I started using my black bangle when i would go out in public to get groceries... after a few times, i just left it on, and I suppose I'll leave it on until all this mess blows over.
    Tell your peeps in China 5that many dont blame them... i know i don't. Illness happens all over, instead of talking crap about one race starting it or whatever-- we need to unite and share knowledge on how to treat it. I would definitely be open to using chinese herbal medicine since I am native american and we already use lots of herbs for all sorts of illnesses anyway.
    I hope you are doing well and continue to blog during this time that many of us are on covid-19 lockdown... i always like reading & learning about jade and also buying it...right now i am looking at jade all the time to keep my spirits up and positive during this time.. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete