Saturday, November 30, 2019

How Jade Can Improve Your Life - What Kind of Jade is Best for Me

If you have a special piece of jade that you wear, you know how that can make you feel so good!   It makes what you're wearing look more pretty or handsome, and you can enjoy the compliments from others when they tell you how much they like your jade.

And jade can improve your life.  That's the main reason I still sell jade online.  And of course making income from selling anything improves your life, but jade is more "personal".   Jade has been known for centuries to have positive qi energy,  good for body, mind and spirit.

Here's my story for today.   A family member has been very ill for quite a long time, and I have been committed to helping improve the health.  This person does not "believe" in jade, but I do, and if it helps me, it helps him, too.  Today I was rushing around getting things organized and cleaning up, making meals, doing laundry,  indoor and outdoor work.  While stupidly trying to do three things at the same time, I fell holding a heavy object, and twisted my ankle and knee.  I immediately got my jade roller and jade gua sha tool to gently scrape the area to curb swelling and blood building up, and then roll over the area with the jade roller.  Then I sat for awhile with ice packs on ankle and knee, and help my jade acu-ring and moved it around my hands and fingers to relieve stress.  It's been about 12 hours now since the accident, and no swelling or pain.

My "everyday" special and cherished Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet
But the rest of the day was stressful and busy.  When I saw the sun setting, I went outside on the screened porch, played with my jade bangle bracelet to relieve stress and relax, and enjoyed the sunset.  My heart rate went back to normal and I felt peace and comfort inside. 

I realized it was time to get our my jade "problem solvers".   They are clearance jade balls and eggs that have a number on each one.  I have a list of "chores" that need to be done, and match the number I put on the jade ball or egg to the number of the chore.  For example, if I pull out ball with number 2, the number 2 card is to clean out a drawer or shelf in a room.  This process helps me do tasks that need to be done without wasting time deciding what to do first.  I started this "jade numbers" task when I was using clearance jade eggs and ben wa balls to put in the soil around plants that are not doing well.

"Jade numbers" match chore numbers to determine what task I will do

I'm a busy person and friends often tell me to take more time off from working on my jade web sites.  But they don't understand that photographing, listing, touching the jade for awhile is very calming and relaxing, and makes me feel good.

And that's why when people ask "what kind of jade should I get" I tell them to look over the style you are interested in, and if you find an item you keep coming back to look at, it makes you smile, and maybe drool a little, then that jade has the right kind of energy for you.


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.


2 comments:

  1. thats a cool idea!!!! with the jade balls and chores! if i had extra jade around i would do that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get pieces of jade on Ying Yu Jade Clearance. Here's a link
    https://yingyujade.com/collections/clearance-jade/products/clearance-jade-eggs-for-plant-health-and-wellness-set-of-13

    ReplyDelete