Thursday, April 26, 2018

Does Your Jade Bangle Bracelet Hurt Your Wrist? Here's an Option

 Some customers tell me that their jade bangle bracelets hurt their wrists when they put it on, take it off, or just wear it.  Sometimes the hard jade stone hits those sensitive parts of the wrist under the thumb, especially if you have arthritis.

A previous blog this month was about too small jade bangle bracelets.  And the previous blog is about pearls, jade and pearls. That leads me to this solution that I have been using for 15 years. Magnets.  Pearls and magnets.

In the Barbara Bush pearls blog, I wrote about buying the pearls at the Beijing Pearl Market near Temple of Heaven.  When my Chinese doctor associate and I were shopping for jade for Chinese medicine and health, we went to the Pearl market because they also sell jade.  I spotted a very pretty bracelet, and stopped to look at it, try wearing it.  The magnets felt quite good on my wrist.

Magnet and Pearls Bracelet

 We were on our way to a Chinese medicine pharmacy, and was surprised to see that the pharmacy was also selling the magnet and pearls bracelets.  So of course, I bought a bag full. 

Chinese people often wear something with magnets for health, especially pain and arthritis. And as I have aged and my wrists and other joints become more tender, I wear this magnet and pearl bracelet often, sometimes along with my jade bangle bracelet.

Magnet and pearls bracelet worn with jadeite bangle bracelet
Health and Wellness, as well as beautiful jewelry

This string of magnets and pearls can also be worn as a necklace.  Visit YYJ through the link on the photos for more information and photos.

 You can buy beautiful jade and a few non-jade items like this magnet and pearl bracelet that is not just fabulous jewelry:  it's also "medicine".

So don't feel "guilty" about spending money on "medicine you can wear" when you buy from Ying Yu Jade and Jade Heaven.  Everything for sale is genuine, natural and good for you. And beautiful.



Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment