Thursday, September 22, 2022

Jade for Sale!

 



Ying Yu Jade is our first jade web site that we started 23 years ago after going to China with my Tai Qi and Qigong Master and group to learn about Chinese medicine.  A Chinese medicine doctor kept coming back to me to "feel my pulse", doing a pulse diagnosis that showed a chronic medical problem I had.  He showed me around a Chinese medicine hospital, where most patients were outpatients who were in bed getting treatments during the day, and went home at night.  He showed me how Chinese medicine tools, like jade rollers, jade gua sha tools were used, and used them on me.  It was so helpful, I decided to introduce these to USA, none were being sold on eBay or other sites at that time.  My Chinese doctor worked with my jade carver to make them all to Chinese medicine standards.  I took train from Beijing to the jade mines in north east China, learned more about jade, and fell in love with jade bangle bracelets.  Ying Yu Jade site sells only jade I love and wear and use myself, items from jade bangle bracelets to jade pendants, jade carvings, jade "Money Toads" and more.  Then I started going to China frequently, and south to the Burma (Myanmar) border where I started buying Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet, pendants that I truly loved, had tested for authenticity, and started selling.   That was the beginning of selling jade.


Then I started JadeBangleBracelets because I loved buying them.  This site sells both Chinese jade bangle bracelets, carved and "River Jade" natural color, and Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets.  Some of the Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets were not tested so they are low priced.  The color has stayed the same so probably natural, but not tested for verification.  


Jade Heaven started as a store I made for a jade seller in China, but he was unable to deal with the shipping, so it's mine now.   The logo shows genuine and natural Burmese jadeite grade A, bangle bracelets, pendants, jewelry, "Bi Symbol of Heaven" pendants.  It is truly "Heavenly" in appearance. The color is natural.  The newer jadeite bangle bracelets have certificates of testing to show they are grade A.  Some of our most valuable jadeite items are on this site.

Three stores?  Yes!  The reason is so that Ying Yu Jade was not so loaded that customers could browse easier, and find what they like.

And all of the stores have a Sale section, discounts and special prices.  So if you are looking for jade, choose one, or all of our stores!

Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted






No comments:

Post a Comment