Saturday, February 20, 2021

What Kind of Jade Should I Wear During COVID Pandemic?

A customer contacted me recently, telling me about how sad she was that she could not wear her jade bangle bracelet now.  She had researched how to keep herself safe from COVID by what she wears.   And jewelry was one of the items mentioned that she should NOT wear because it can carry the virus.  

Jewelry like gold and silver probably can carry the virus because there are often edges, roughness, links, clasps.   But jade is solid.

And we jade lovers know that jade has good qi energy if it is genuine and natural.  Chinese jade has been used for centuries as Chinese medicine because of the qi that is healing, as well as the actual tool.


Most of us are attracted to certain kind of jade when we shop for it.  Sometimes it's the symbols, like pendants, and most of the time it's the color of the jade, the color patterns, that attract us.  That's because our body "knows" what kind of qi it needs to be healthy.

During this COVID time, the best kind of jade to wear is probably Chinese jade, the same kind of jade health tools are made from.  Most of this Chinese jade is green, and green is related to the liver meridian for health and healing of the body.  Chinese jade made by our jade carver in China is polished to be smooth so there are not rough areas, cracks that the virus might live in.  



Another kind of jade that is healthy to wear during COVID, or when you feel you need safety, is black jade.  Ying Yu Jade has been selling deep deep green that looks black for many years.  I personally wear a "black" jade bangle on the opposite wrist of my regular jade bangle when I travel, or now when I have to go out to get groceries, go to appointments.  I always wore the "black" jade bangle when I went on cruises and never got sick.


he "River Jade" colors come from the water while the jade is being formed.  These natural colors coordinate with the five meridians:  green for liver meridian, red (or hong) for heart meridian, white for lung meridian, yellow or brownish-yellow for spleen meridian, and green for the liver meridian.  If you are attracted to one of these kind of jades, your qi will probably benefit from it.


Burmese jadeite is different from Chinese jade, but if it is genuine and natural, it is probably also safe to wear during this COVID time.

So get the best jade bangle for your qi, and enjoy wearing it safely.

 

Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.


Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.




1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!!!!!
    I just switched my all black nephrite bangle I had been ever since the pandemic started. it was literally stuck on my wrist until last week. One day, I was just able to take it off.. Now i wear a thin black nephrite bangle when I go out in public...just to be safe.
    I think it has helped our family immensely. I don't feel safe when my kids arent wearing some piece of jade whenever they leave the house and my 2 youngest sons wear black jadeite jade right now, to keep their health safe.
    My youngest son who is 12 had surgery on his feet this past week and they wanted him to remove his black nephrite bangle..I don't think he wanted to remove it either bcuz he lied and said--"it doesn't come off but theres not any metal in it, I've had surgery before and I know thats important."
    they also let him wear a bright green jade bead he always wears on a silk string. THEN they started asking us how they could buy jade too when I told them why we wear black jade LOL!!!
    I know my black jade has protected me and mine more than a few times. I'm thankful that we have jade in our lives...it has definitely helped our family in many ways-- especially keeping us healthy during the pandemic!!
    I've also heard from jade sellers in China & Singapore that black nephrite & black jadeite is in demand right now-- because of its protective features.
    In addition-- jade also protects you spiritually. I went to a psychic reader and she told me she couldn't read me because of something I had on my person. I knew it was the jade bangle I was wearing. She told me to either take it off or ask it to "lower its guard" for a few minutes so that she could read me. So i asked the bangle to lower its guard for just a bit so she could do her job I had asked. Afterwards-- she told me that she had heard that jade was protective but she didnt realize that it was literally a spiritual guard dog...that it was THAT protective. I told her I believed that it was, but i didnt realize it was THAT protective to be honest!!
    That day, i definitely found out that if you have a good relationship with your jade-- it will always watch your back, both spiritually and physically!!!

    ReplyDelete