Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Is Ying Yu Jade Real Jade? Genuine Natural Jade from Jade Carver


I often get asked by customers if the jade Chinese medicine tools, like jade rollers, jade gua sha tools is "real jade",   Earlier this month I contacted my jade carver in China because I needed more of the jade gua sha tools with comb for hair and scalp. 

My jade associate in Dandong, who is also selling the WholesaleJadeRollers, went to our jade carver Kou near Xinjiang to purchase them for me.  Here is his experience:


The path to Carver Kuo
Rough jade at the jade carvers shop


Carving begins


Rough jade not polished

Not polished
Looks much better when polished!
Purchased for Ying Yu Jade

So yes, all of our Chinese jade is genuine and natural jade.  Our jade carver knows the quality and color we want, and my associate in China chooses the best colors, most attractive jade tools for me to sell on Ying Yu Jade.   That includes Chinese jade bangle bracelets, jade pendants, jade carvings, jade rollers, and all the jade we sell.


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment