Tuesday, January 4, 2022

When Should I Change My Jade Bangle Bracelet?

 I was doing tai chi yesterday morning and my left wrist kept distracting me.  I looked, my jade bangle bracelet was pretty but didn't "seem right".  After tai chi, qigong and yoga, it still felt "distracting".  My personal "jade stash" is in a drawer in the same room I do tai chi, qigong and yoga most of the time.  I removed the "yin and yang" light and dark combination and it felt like I "lightened up".  I put m hand in the drawer of jade bangles, and "felt around" and was surprised when instead of the gorgeous Burmese jadeite bangle bracelets I usually wear, my body and spirit were attracted to a classic Chinese jade bangle bracelet with carving.


Burmese jadeite bangle bracelet similar to the bangle I was wearing


Traditional Chinese jade bangle bracelet with carving, I chose to wear
These are made from the same kind of jade as Chinese medicine tools.
Feels like wearing "medicine on the wrist"

I have been working with several jade bangle lovers who wanted to purchase new jade bangle bracelets for the new year.  Some wanted to purchase several.  And most were already jade bangle wearers, and were attracted to not only the appearance, but the qi energy.  Ying Yu Jade, Jade Heaven, and JadeBangleBracelets all had 10%-30% discount sales from Thanksgiving through a couple days after new year 2022 so they got good discounts.  I could truly understand their desire for the particular bangle bracelets, and happy to help them find what they like the appearance of as well as the qi energy.

Wearing jade often helps people become more mindful.  And that's also what helps them decide to purchase other jade for different times in their life.  I change my jade bangles often, when I have "the feeling" and am happy other jade lovers will also have choices.

Jade is not always about "beautiful jewelry".   It's originally about health and wellness.



Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.










2 comments:

  1. I have a beautiful jade pendant that I removed it from the necklace as my sister wanted to try the new necklace I bought. And when she returned me the necklace, I put back the pendant but slipped of hand, it fell to the ground and cracked inside. Do you..... throw it away or continue wearing? The crack can't be felt but it has 2 lines inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your jade pendant is damaged. If you wear jade for the qi energy, try to determine how it "feels" when you wear it now. If it feels good, keep wearing it. If you wear for the beauty of jade, and it still looks good, keep wearing it. If it bothers you, maybe you can make a decoration with it, not wear it. There's no real "answer", jade is mostly how it "feels" to you.

    ReplyDelete