Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Pearl Necklaces, Jade Necklaces, Pearl and Jade Necklaces Ying Yu Jade

 When I went to China to shop for jade, I usually flew into Beijing first.  I met my Chinese doctor friend who picked me up at the airport and used jade gua sha tool on my body to help me get over time zone change (12 hour difference) so I could use all my time doing what I want, not just "resting up".  We did tai chi, qigong, and I taught him yoga and Reiki.  We often went on the 16 hour train ride north to Dandong so we could meet our jade carver in Xiuyan.  Then I would travel to Guangzhou and south to the Burma (Myanmar) border to shop for Burmese jadeite directly from the jade carvers.

While in Beijing, one of the interesting place was a Pearl Market.  Of course, they also sold jade there, usually Chinese jade.  While I was looking at the pearl necklaces, I made a comment that I wished they had pearl and jade necklaces.  One of the sellers called "the girls in", and they made jade and pearl necklaces just for me!




These were made with genuine natural pearls and genuine natural Chinese jade.  Of course I kept one of each for myself.   They were made and purchased around 2003 and they are in excellent condition, even more beautiful than when I bought them.  There are also pearl earrings, pearl bracelets available on Ying Yu Jade.

These make great gifts.  And they will get more beautiful as your body qi and the pearl and jade qi work together.  They are custom made, a very unique gift, for a friend or for yourself!


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.


Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment