Thursday, December 13, 2018

What Kind of Jade to Gift for Holidays

I see a lot of customer browsing activity on the jade web sites, especially during the holidays.  Then I get emails asking what jade makes good gifts. 

Yes, we all love jade bangle bracelets!  But unless you know the inner diameter size of the person, buying a jade bangle can become a disappointment if it doesn't fit.  Disappointing for the receiver, and the giver.   An alternative is stretch jade bead bracelets


Ying Yu Jade Rollers, view the selection of styles

Jade Mask for face and eye health


and jade carvings.  Sometimes customers know exactly what they want to purchase, and some customers give me some information about what the receiver likes, and I can suggest recommendations.   These are some of Ying Yu Jade most popular jade carvings being purchased this season.





These jades are also what I give my special family and friends for gifts. 

It's true!   I buy the kind of jade I personally like, and treat customers the way I like to be treated

Have fun shopping!


Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.

Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment