Sunday, September 24, 2017

A "Spiritual Journey" with a Burmese Jadeite Bangle Bracelet

Jade lovers and customers often ask me about the kind of jade I personally love the best, and why it's so meaningful to me.  Here's an example.

"Spiritual Journey" Burmese jadeite grade A bangle bracelet #8536

First I want to start by telling you that jade seems to have an "inner life", a glow, the qi energy, that photos just can't capture.  We often photograph, then re-photo, again and again, often 100 photos to try to capture what is the best aspects of jade.

When I was handling this for listing, I had to take it outdoors in natural daylight because there was a note on the packet that if I'm working in my subtle-light office, I won't see all the beauty in this.  So I had it on my wrist as a reminder to go outdoors and examine it.  It's not my usual size, so it was on my right wrist that is slightly larger than the 53mm of my left wrist, where I usually wear my jade bangle bracelets.  And I wear jade on my left wrist because it's closer to my heart, and I believe the jade and I both benefit from that.  Anyway, I kept feeling an icy cold energy, my spirits lifted as I was working by myself, and because it was slightly too large for me, it kept getting my attention.  I had a note that there was a soft lavender color and I saw it on the photo, but when I went outdoors, it really came alive!

So it got named "Spiritual Journey". 

Lavender jade color is spiritual energy, wisdom and compassion.  The soft green is calming and healing.  The "yang" deeper color green veins are mossy to apple green color.  They add energy motivation to pursue your path, practice what you believe.Lavender jade color is spiritual energy, wisdom and compassion.  The soft green is calming and healing.  The "yang" deeper color green veins are mossy to apple green color.  They add energy motivation to pursue your path, practice what you believe.


This jadeite bangle bracelet, #8536, is also wider than "normal" so it fits like 1-2mm smaller.
And if it were slightly smaller, I would keep it, because it's special, one I particularly appreciate.  And yes, I do like the "spiritual" feel of it.  







And a reminder: when you receive your jade bangle bracelet, open the parcel, if you are indoors or with artificial light, you may at first wonder if you received the correct jade bangle because all of the photos are taken in outdoor light, that shows of their natural beauty.  They look lovely indoors, too.




Comments are welcome.  To avoid SPAM, you will not see your comment
your comment posted until it has been moderated  through SPAM check 

No comments:

Post a Comment